WORKSHOP / TRAINING Opportunities —->>>>>>>
*** FSMA, FDA, and USDA Resources and References *** quick link
Dr. Brian A. Nummer Ph.D.
Welcome to a food safety knowledge base. It’s a place to find information on small business, retail and food service food safety. Some of the topics you’ll find here include:
- Reduced Oxygen Packaging (Cook chill, sous vide and vacuum packaging) under the US FDA food code
- Acid(ified) foods safety (canning and jarring acid and acidified foods under 21 CFR 114)
- Meat and poultry processing under the US FDA food code
- General HACCP
- Prerequisite Programs (GMPs, SOPs, SSOPs, GRPs)
- Kefir and other fermented foods
- Refrigerated foods safety and shelf life
- Scientific foundations of the US FDA model Food Code
- Food service food safety management (including new technology and electronic data capture)
- Learn – workshops and online courses (education is lifelong)
If you need more complex help, Dr. Nummer has worked with some of the largest manufacturing, retail and food service companies. Feel free to contact him.