WORKSHOP / TRAINING Opportunities —->>>>>>>
*** FSMA, FDA, and USDA Resources and References *** quick link
Dr. Brian A. Nummer, Ph.D.
Welcome to a food safety knowledge base. It’s a place to find information on small business, retail and food service food safety. Some of the topics you’ll find here include:
- Reduced Oxygen Packaging (Cook chill, sous vide and vacuum packaging) under the US FDA food code
- Acid(ified) foods safety (canning and jarring acid and acidified foods under 21 CFR 114)
- Meat and poultry processing under the US FDA food code
- General HACCP
- Prerequisite Programs (GMPs, SOPs, SSOPs, GRPs)
- Kefir and other fermented foods
- Refrigerated foods safety and shelf life
- Scientific foundations of the US FDA model Food Code
- Food service food safety management (including new technology and electronic data capture)
- Learn – workshops and online courses (education is lifelong)
- NEW – safety of Food Donation
If you need more complex help, Dr. Nummer has worked with some of the largest manufacturing, retail and food service companies. Feel free to contact him.