Gal·li·mau·fry: a confused jumble or medley of things or a dish made from diced or minced meat. So this is the miscellany page for all of the somewhat normal to weird food items people are coming up with that don’t fit into my website categories.
- Herbs or vegetables in oil
- Chicken Sushi – yes —raw–chicken sushi
- Adulterated Edamame
- Kefir (also found on the fermented foods page)
- Fermented foods culture safety??? (also found on the fermented foods page)
- Crickets (as food)
- Greens/Microgreens at retail